Location – We are meeting on ZOOM until it is safe to resume meeting in person.
- Meet and Greet – 7:00 a.m.
- Meeting runs from 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- Each meeting has one presentation
- We welcome new members in categories that are not already filled by other members
We currently meet on Zoom and are planning to move to a hybrid meeting format
- Be prepared to give a 30 second commercial about your business
The Peninsula Women’s Business Connections (PWBC) is a group of dynamic business owners that represent diverse business sectors throughout the Bay Area.
Our group is comprised of highly motivated business professionals who:
- Generate business referrals for one another
- Learn from each others challenges and creative solutions
- Educate themselves about member industries
- Create networking opportunities
- Increase the profits of our individual businesses
The PWBC, is a successful forum for women to strategically learn how to network, improve speaking and marketing skills and collaborate around business ventures. Prospective members are women business owners who are looking for a way to upgrade their skills and the courage to make changes in order to grow their business.
If this description fits your business profile and you would like to join our weekly ZOOM call then contact our group at info@PWBConnections.com to learn more.